Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The Balm Cosmetics @thebalm

 

Today I finally got my The Balm order! When they have a flash sale or a promo you gotta get online ASAP or you will miss out. I have missed out before and it stinks!

Follow on Twitter


Visit the store HERE

Matty "Matte" Hughes is adorable in a 1950's malt shop style. All the graphics are worth staring at. The new sample size lip stain in matte are all beautiful. They are slightly sticky. They last for hours and dont come off when you drink out of a straw or a glass. I always have one with me. My absolute favorite is Dependable. This is a daily use for me right now. 


The shadow palette that I can't live without is Matt E Trimony 

Visit the store HERE


 

The last is a close up of the colors. They are matte, super nice and go on smooth. I used this one daily for a long time and copped two on this sale. Use Matt Kumar with a stiff brush for a great eyeliner. If there is one palette that is a go to you should grab it is this one.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that first introduced me to The Balm Cosmetics. The reason why I love Ipsy is that it is inexpensive, gives you choices and add on's each month. The best part is discovering new brands and tried and true favorites like Tarte. 

Join Ipsy HERE


Tomorrow the saga continues with more from The Balm Cosmetics



No comments:

Post a Comment