Wednesday, March 31, 2021

#Himalaya #Ashwagandha WARNING @HimalayaUSA

 Himalaya Ashwagandha WARNING


I have been taking these for a while. I take Mucuna and Ashwagandha daily. This is supposed to be a reliable brand. While I DO recognize that quality control practices can not catch everything BUT I am frightened that I did in fact eat some glass. 






While I took a few different supplements, I grabbed my bottle and popped my pills when I heard a clinking sound in my mouth. I went to the spit out what I had and found a shard of glass. I literally freaked out! These products are sold in amber colored glass bottles. I cut the inside of my mouth when I spit them out BUT that is nothing to compared to the absolute horror I feel right now thinking that I may have swallowed glass. The pills are, in my opinion, delicate and sometimes are broken inside the bottle.  I tried calling the 800-869-4640 number and was thrown into the "press this button" audio nonsense. I wrote them an email promptly with the title "Glass In Product". 


I will report on the company again along with their response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment