Monday, August 31, 2026

Devil's Reign by Sasha Leone @GiveMeBooksPR @sasha_leone_author



Title: Devil's Reign
A Dark Mafia Romance
Series: Bratva Empire #1
Author: Sasha Leone
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Tropes: Forced Proximity, Touch Her & Die
Hidden Identity, Protective Hero
Release Date: August 31, 2026


BLURB

He saved my life… then claimed it for himself.

They call Ivan Petrov The Devil.
Powerful. Ruthless.
Sinful.

The feared Bratva enforcer rules over New York without mercy.
So when I walk in on him executing a hit, I figure my life is over.

Instead, he shields me from danger.
And decides I belong to him.

In a heartbeat, I’m handcuffed. Gagged.
Thrown into a luxurious cage.

That’s where I get my first good look at him.

Storm-blue eyes.
Towering, broad shoulders.
Black ink snaking up his thick forearms.

“What am I going to do with you, my little spy?”

And his voice…

If I could speak, I’d tell him I’m innocent.

Except I’m not.

I stepped into his dark world on purpose.
And I can’t leave until I find the twisted truth I’m after.

Even if that means losing myself to his obsession…

And giving in to temptation.

No Cheating x No Cliffhanger x HEA Guaranteed.

*Devil’s Reign is Book 1 in Bratva Empire, a series of interconnected standalone dark mafia romances following the powerful Petrov siblings. Each book features a new couple and a guaranteed HEA.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Sasha Leone writes dark, suspenseful romance novels about powerful mafia kings and the women who bring them to their knees.


AUTHOR LINKS





No comments:

Post a Comment