Saturday, May 22, 2021

#GlossyBox #Birchbox #May Box @muglerofficial @velvet_eyewear @bumbleandbumble @biodermausa @graceandstella

 This month's box was pretty good. These items below were included:

Grace and Stella Rose Water Facial Mist Retail full size $25 

I tried this a few times and to be completely honest I have no idea what it is actually supposed to be. It has a light scent, a good spray mist that sprays even, but I didn't see any effect. I read some reviews and people say their skin felt refreshed. I don't know what that means. I even tried it after being in the sun and nothing. They advertise a few things that I find disturbing too "anti-depressant and anti anxiety properties" WHAT the hell does that mean ? πŸ‘Ž




KAB Cosmetics Red Velvet Matte

First off I love the brand and have a few of the matte colors. This red velvet, reminds me of someone that I am not a fan of. So it is a no go for me πŸ‘Ž



Bumble and Bumble Surf Styling Leave In - well I have curls and I am in California, so YES I love it!! The smell is clean, nothing that will attract bugs. I really like that it has UV protection.  I am out in the sun a lot and my ends always change color fast. This is great and it is from a brand that I can trust. I have should length hair and used a little more than what you should, and this will last a while. The brand is world famous for shops, products and cuts so this is huge. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Angel by Mugler What can I say this is a hit. It has a beautiful scent that is to be used sparingly. It is strong and a little goes a long way. I have had the pink version before and this has more sweetness to it. Perfect for day IF you go light. Love it! The title is linked and I love the fact that it is refillable. Check it out πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Velvet Eyewear - This is a first for me. I love getting different things like some cool shades in a box. These are super lightweight. That is a big love for me. In Southern California you need sun wear all year long and the style is as important as the weight. When I took them off after a few hours of wearing then I had no marks on my nose. The style is sort of aviator meets classy.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I also suggest a sunglass holder like this 


You can buy it here for $26 and that is a steal. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


You can join Birchbox here

No comments:

Post a Comment